Thursday 6 November 2008

Contact details

Receiving some snail mail would probably make my day. Actually, it definitely would.
Receiving US/UK themed care packages would make my entire week, maybe the month if it's a seriously good care package.
So here's where you should probably start sending stuff. Now.

Marianne McPhee
Thawangphapittayakhom School
Tha Wang Pha District
Nan Province
Thailand 55140

Do it because you know you want to.

I'm working on a Christmas wishlist. For those of you too poor to pay shipping costs - iTunes gift cards always work....sending me an e-mail with a gift card code in it will almost be as good as getting something in the mail. Almost.
Thanksgiving's coming up for the Americans reading this. If you could figure out how to send a turkey and some good stuffing, and maybe a pumpkin pie, I'd really appreciate it.

If you want to call me, from the States it's: 011-66-82-441-3720
From the UK it's: 00 - 66 - 82 - 441 - 3720 I think.

Anxiously expecting some mail-shaped love

No comments: