Thursday 18 December 2008

Me: "Hey internet, want to upload some photos today?" Internet: "Hmmm...well it's been awhile, so sure why not!"

Apparently my internet connection got up on the right side of bed this morning and has briefly allowed me the ability to upload photos, so here are a few!

Juliette's visit to Tha Wang Pha:


Out on the rice fields before sunset


Hanging out at the apartment (that's my room behind us)


Shaleas and Devon outside the apartment


Sports Day:



One of the medal ceremonies I was able to preside over.




My adopted colour for the day - blue, or sii fah if you speak Thai



The seniors on the purple stage dancing and trying to keep the first years motivated


During the parade, each colour was led by a student dressed in traditional Thai costume. I chose this student to post on my blog but as beautiful as she is, she is actually a he. Love those ladyboys. 

The purple dancers in the parade


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos - thank you!!

Esp the ladyboy....

Kara said...

I feel extremely misled after reading the ladyboy caption.

The pictures are incredible though! Looks like a great time.